Big Internet Group is a media company serving a variety of niche sports and travel verticals. Our unique network includes some of the most visited international sports destinations, and continues to grow each year, both organically and through acquisition.
Ethan Beard (Partner) - Ethan is currently a Director at Facebook. His experience includes director of social media at Google, director of business development for MTV/VH1 Interactive, Silicon Alley Venture Partners, and structuring derivatives with Bank of America. He holds degrees from the Wharton School and NYU’s Stern School of Business.
Jesse Hertzberg (Managing Partner) - Jesse manages the day to day operations of BIG. His strong skill set blends the energy and creativity of an entrepreneur with the solid judgment of a seasoned manager. His experience includes over $1 billion of transaction activity. He has previously served as principal and member of the investment committee of White Acre Equities; M&A specialist for Hovnanian Enterprises; general manager of multiple properties at StarMedia Network, a Spanish- and Portuguese-language portal; Himalaya Capital, a venture capital fund; Euro RSCG advertising; and the Financial Services Practice of Price Waterhouse. Jesse holds degrees from Columbia Business School and the Wharton School.
- Adrian Appleyard (Manager, BigFooty)
- Scott Bishop (Manager, BigCricket)
- Michael Phillips (Manager, Tript)
- Al Rotches (Design and Marketing)
- Dan van Staalduinen (Engineering)
- Mark Sugeno (Manager, BigSoccer)
- 365/Eurosport (Commerce)
- Ethos Technologies (Technology Development)
- iStorm Technologies (Technology Development)
- iWeb (Infrastructure)
- Major League Soccer (Content & Distribution)
- Momentum Design Lab (Interaction Design)
- Soccer365 (Content & Distribution)